Tuesday, August 21, 2012

The Girl With The Butthole Tattoo

Yes,  my friends,  she went viral:

Music Editor Liz Tracy was interviewing Tattoo Dave Amchir when up walked a skinny, young topless blonde, her nips covered by electric tape Xes, black fairy wings inked on her back, and an unlit cigarette in hand. She said: "Can I give you another awesome reaction?" Pulled her skirt up, pulled down her panties, reached back, and spread her cheeks open to reveal the words "Rock" in a half circle above, and "Wood" in a half circle below her 22-year old anus, or butt hole, if you will.

We were standing between the bar and the buffet line at a Marriott in Coral Springs on the busy floor of the South Florida Tattoo Expo. "Now, that..." Someone clapped, "You need to be getting tips for that. That's wondahful."

Later, Maria Louise Del Rosario straddled a massage table, back arched, butt raised and open, and said, "Dude, you can pound this ass, and it feels so good... Soooo good." Then, a volunteer artist from Big Daddy's Ink pushed his tattoo gun into her tender skin. Her right eye twitched. She licked her lips and smiled.

Video we shot of the event immediately went viral. It received over 3 million views on YouTube in three days, and inspired commenters from around the world to call her everything from a redneck slut to the bane of all humanity.

We caught up with Maria Louise Del Rosario while she was getting her nails done in Pompano. What follows is our interview:

New Times: That's the story. They all wanna know, how did this start?
Maria Louise Del Rosario: My dad was born on June 12, at 6:12. If you divide it by two, that's 666. I believe I was born from Satan's spawn. He ended up abusing me when I was three months old to the point where I should have been dead. And so the man upstairs has given me a sort of a free pass to do whatever I want, since I had to suffer so much so early. I paid my debts by suffering when I couldn't even walk or talk. He gave me a free pass to live however I want and have fun.

My dad had a drug problem and I was left alone with him. Something happened that nobody has ever told me, but my hip was dislocated, my skull was fractured. How do you do something like that to an infant?


Please link to the source for two more pages of this gut-wrenching story here!:
http://blogs.browardpalmbeach.com/countygrind/2012/08/butt_hole_tattoo_girl_interview_ass.php

3 comments:

Gabriel Sigma said...

People used to have to be really talented or hard working to become famous. Now...

David said...

Yeah, take the Kardashians for instance. :)

BASE said...

nasty...