Wednesday, October 16, 2013

My 1000th Post!


Well well well.  It's strange how I started this strange news blog on a whim just because I love strange news and here I still am,  1000 posts and nearly two years later! :)

I love things like crossword puzzles and hidden object games;  this blog fulfills much the same feeling of accomplishment when I ferret out stories that I deem worthy of posting here.  Sometimes it can be a pain though,  I've searched for over five hours before and have not posted a single story!  Then again,  sometimes they come easy.  One thing I can count on is the fact that the strange news will keep on coming and coming.  Truth is much stranger than fiction,  and these are strange days indeed.

  

4 comments:

Freakanzoy said...

Up to the next 1000 :D

Dr. Theda said...

Congrats my Friend
and a fun to read blog it is....!!!

Joanne Casey said...

well done! keep it up

David said...

Thank you my friends! And on to the next 1,000 I go! You guys are yet another reason I keep a Blogger blog - so I can follow you too!!