Thursday, April 24, 2014

Mother Bites Ear Off Dog That Attacked Her Daughter

Ouch!

"Chelsi Camp was dog sitting a friend's pit bull who always seemed friendly, until he met Mackenzi.
"The dog came up and he was just curious," recalled Camp. "When he smelled her, that's when you saw it flip because I think he smelled my dog on her."

The dog attacked the little girl so Camp was forced to fight.

She shoved her fist into the dog's mouth and even bit its ear off all while telling her daughter to turn over so she didn't choke on blood.

"I only know to fight so how else do you get somebody to stop," Camp explained. "I mean I would do the same thing with a human being."

During the struggle, Camp managed to call 911. An officer who showed up at the scene shot the dog but didn't kill it.

Camp comes from a family of dog lovers and still loves them, no matter what the breed. She is back at work now and has full use of her arms again."

Read more plus see video HERE

No comments: