Friday, February 15, 2013

Walmart Madness #72! Teacher Has Sex With Student In Parking Lot

I usually stay away from posting 'teacher has sex with student' stories here on SDIN. They are so commonplace, the stories would take over the blog! But since this teacher-student sex happened on several different occasions in a Walmart parking lot no less,  all bets are off.


A 35-year-old school employee has been accused of having sex with a 15-year-old student and performing oral sex on him in a Walmart parking lot.
Amanda Kay Miller, 35, of Whiteford, Maryland, has been arrested and charged with sexual abuse of a minor, a third degree sex offense and two counts of fourth degree sex offense.
After officials received a tip-off last week about the alleged abuse, they interviewed the student who said he had been having sex with his teacher since December 2012.
He also said Miller - who is an inclusion helper at North Harford High School - would buy him cigarettes and take him home from school sometimes.

3 comments:

Gabriel said...

I know this is a very serious crime, but she looks hot. I doubt he said 'no' at any time.

David said...

If I was a 15 year old teen I would have been counting my lucky stars and walking on cloud nine if that happened to me!

Girlyngdicky SuckerGoogy said...

Having Sex Is Good for Your Health. Lets Talk About Sex.