Sunday, June 2, 2013

Llama Spits On Police, Gets Tased



"Last night, about eleven o'clock we started getting calls about a llama running through Killearn Lakes and on Bannerman road," said Tony Drzewiecki from the Leon County Sheriff's Office. "There was some sightings, but we were never able to get our hands on it."

It was a face off between man and beast. Deputies, trying to get the llama in a trailer. The llama got the best of the deputies at first even spitting in their face.

"I've been doing this 20 years and they said there is going to be a lot of excitement in this job, but no one ever told me I would get spit in the face by a llama and trampled by one," said Deputy Drzewiecki.

Traffic was backed up on Bannerman Road, while deputies finally cornered the six foot tall animal.
The deputies had to resort to using a taser to subdue the giant.

"I didn't believe it until I saw it and I was like wow, where did that thing come from," said Tallahassee resident Julie McDaniel.

The llama has been reunited with his owner. The owner faces no citations or fines for his loose pet.

 SOURCE AND MORE

1 comment:

Unknown said...

They would have had to take a Black llama.