Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Woman's Breast Implant Ruptures During Video Game Marathon

What a ruptured and normal implant may look like

"A Chinese woman's breast implant ruptured after lying on her stomach for four hours playing a game on her phone.

According to Chinese news reports, the woman from Beijing had been playing the game in bed when she felt a pain in her chest.

She was taken to hospital and SZNews reports that a doctor said the low quality of the implant, combined with the pressure of lying on it for an extended period of time, had caused the rupture. "

SOURCE AND MORE

Tip from  ECHO'S WANDERINGS

6 comments:

Freakanzoy said...

I see you found a nice picture to go with it ;)

Freakanzoy said...

And another one:
http://www.sankakucomplex.com/2013/06/25/air-men-injured-in-anal-inflation-incident/

I'm starting to think that maybe my sense of humour is a little bit morbid.

David said...

Always have to have a picture, lol. Networked Blogs automatically post a summary right to Facebook and it looks cruddy without a photo.

And I can't see the link you provided for some reason, I'll try to figure it out later.

David said...

Got it now... and another thanks! This place needs a little comedic relief after yesterday.

Freakanzoy said...

You're welcome :)
Something to laugh about is always good, shame it wouldn't be 'ethical' to submit my neighbours...

David said...

I suppose. :) I've only done one local story here come to think of it. A drunk guy built a pyramid of beer cans by his door as a burglar alarm (why he didn't just lock the door I dunno)and another drunk guy came into his apartment in the middle of the night and down the beer cans came clattering. There was a fight, the cops were called...I'm unsure of the results.