Friday, November 22, 2013

Dog Eats Homework, Needs Surgery After Eating It

"Reggie, 2, got way too familiar with his 13-year-old owner’s school science project – a mock volcano. Payton Moody said the project was made out of candy and pins.

The yellow Labrador managed to knock the project off a desk and eat "every last bite" while the family was away at their son's football game, Payton's mother, Kara Moody, said.

The family took Reggie to an emergency animal hospital as soon as they realized what happened.
Reggie had to undergo emergency surgery after 50 pins showed up on his X-ray. Reggie also consumed a dangerous amount of chocolate, which is toxic for dogs."

Read more about the homework bandit HERE

No comments: