Saturday, March 29, 2014

Man Swallows Fork

Man swallows fork in ‘stupid’ drunken bet
A man thought swallowing a fork sounded like a great idea (Picture: CEN)
A Romanian man has vowed to stop making drunken bets after swallowing a metal fork to ‘impress’ a friend.

Radu Calincescu, 25, was rushed to A&E, in the city of Bacau, after experiencing an ‘intense pain’ a few minutes after the stupid stunt.

He complained to doctors he had an uncomfortable feeling in his esophagus, but failed to mention he had swallowed the fork.

Doctors were left stunned when they checked his X-ray and discovered the foreign object lodged in his throat.

More at The METRO

No comments: