Friday, September 12, 2014

Please Help Me Get Rid Of Burningman Girl!

Help ! She won't leave and can't accept that Burning Man is over !

Please take this girl off my hands. Her name is 'Leaf', seemed ok out there in the desert, and she helped us with our art vehicle, "The Giant Six Pack". She's on the couch, still sandy and stinky. She still has goggles on her head, which I'm pretty sure she never put over her eyes. I don't know what to do. She smoked all my weed. She has no I.D. , but is kind of cute. . . in a 'Burning Man' kind of way. BUT IT'S OVER, PLEASE HELP, IF YOU KNOW 'LEAF', EMAIL ME AND DRIVE HER TO PORTLAND OR ANYWHERE."

 
Help ! She won't leave and can't accept that Burning Man is over ! Please take this girl off my hands. Her name is 'Leaf', seemed ok out there in the desert, and she helped us with our art vehicle,...
 
sfbay.craigslist.org



Since removed from Craigslist unfortunately.  Hopefully I soon will find somewhere that saved the whole ad!

No comments: