Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Woman Texting While Driving Gets Impaled Through Butt By Guardrail Pole

(She should just get rid of her cell phone)

"Christina Jahnz says she was in the parking lot of Elizabeth Middle School on Wednesday morning because her daughter forgot her saxophone at home. As she was driving away from the school, she started texting her friend.

"I was running late for a business meeting, so I did a voice text. I looked down to make sure it was all right. The next thing I knew, I was looking up, there was white powder from the air bags deployed," Jahnz said.

Then, Jahnz realized that the guardrail pole went through the front of her truck, through her buttocks and into the back of her seat. Elizabeth firefighters rushed to the scene, where she says they used a saw to cut the front and back end of the pole before rushing her to Parker Adventist Hospital."

SOURCE AND MORE

No comments: