Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Condom Calamari

(All aboard the nope train to screwthatville)

"Disgusted diner Mai Liang was halfway through her fish and squid rings dish at a restaurant when she discovered a particularly ‘rubbery’ piece was actually a contraceptive.

Events took another bizarre twist when the owner of the restaurant in Anhui province, China, grabbed the condom and swallowed it.

‘It was disgusting. My first horrific thought was: Is it used?’ explained Ms Liang.

‘Imagine my horror when I turned it over with my fork and it turned out to be a contraceptive.’

Restaurant boss Yi Ze Teng says she ate the condom to stop the argument with her customer and has accused the diners of putting it in their food to get a free meal.

‘They said if I ate the condom, they would leave the matter, so I swallowed it,’ Ms Ze Teng revealed."

SOURCE

No comments: