Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Cat Goes To Vet For Flea Bath, Gets Killed Instead

Colleen  Conlon's 24-year-old son, Jesse, took Lady to the Broadway Animal Hospital last week and unknowingly authorized the cat to be put to sleep after he says he was handed the wrong forms. He says he learned of the mix-up when he returned with a second cat and the vet asked whether he wanted to keep the body


"At first he thought it was some cruel joke," Conlon told the Telegram & Gazette.
But the vet told her son he'd signed the papers. Her son didn't leave the other cat at the vet's office, Conlon said.

Read more HERE

6 comments:

Kat said...

Oh no no noooooo! That is awful !!! I would be rampaging after that .... Poor kitty

David said...

I would be tempted to go on a rampage too, I love kitties.

Gabriel Sigma said...

Really horrible.
I once heard about a guy who was chemically castrated by mistake. Authorities mistook him for a sex offender.

David said...

What a nightmare! I hope that he sued their asses off!!

Kat said...

Yeah... Or the story of the poor guy who had a broken leg but woke up with no balls after his surgery because they mistook him with man who had testicular cancer XD

David said...

If I am ever in the position of going in for surgery, I am going to INSIST on seeing the chart that they have for me!