Saturday, September 22, 2012

The Caturday Report! Skinny The Fat Cat Needs You!

This cat weighs as much as a normal four year old child,  probably has diabetes,  and as you will see in the video below is totally lazy.  Can you whip this real life Garfield into shape? It seems doubtful. :)





"A North Texas animal shelter has a 41-pound fat cat named Skinny who needs a home. Officials at the Richardson Animal Shelter are caring for the 5-year-old orange tabby. She was dropped off at the facility last week. (Sept. 21)" SOURCE

3 comments:

Dr. Theda said...

We once owned a 32 lbs. Black cat ... laziest animal we ever owned....
a Mouse came rushing around the door facing... and bounced off of this cat , who just raised up and looked at the terrified little rodent beside her and laid her had back down as the mouse ran off....
she was so large that she would stand in her cat-box and crap on the outside on it then kick litter out of her box in an attempt to cover the "human-sized" droppings.... We ended up giving the cat away to a nice elderly lady who then loved him....

David said...

LOLOLOLOOL! I loved your story my friend!

I am unfortunately cat deprived for now. I get the neighborhood cats whenever I go out in the early morning hours and go "MEEOOOWW!" - Well, not quite like that but you get the idea. It is a call they know.

Those cats really LOVE my comb! When I take it out they literally try to scratch and hiss their way into it's path.

I'm not seeing them as much with the weather changing though. We almost got frost (33 degrees) Saturday, not long now and the snow will be flying.

Dr. Theda said...

I posted about the Catcopter... That one was really "Unusual"
Thank you again good Sir...I will be back to read all of 2011 posts.