Sunday, September 16, 2012

Woman Beats Man With His Prosthetic Foot




Brandon Fleming of Okaloosa County said his ex, Jadian Hatfield, came to his home with two men last month and demanded he allow her to take their 2-year-old son, WEAR-TV, Pensacola, Fla., reported Thursday.
Fleming said he wears an easily-detachable prosthetic on his left leg due to suffering an amputation up to his ankle following an accident with a lawn mower when he was 7-years-old.
"I went to the back room to call the law, and I heard my son scream. When I heard him scream I came back and she was pulling him outside the window. I jumped out the window to get my son in the car," Fleming said. "As I jumped in the back of the car, the guys jumped on me. She comes from behind me and my feet hanging out the car and she goes to grab my prosthetics off. And my feet hanging off so she goes to hitting my legs with it. It wasn't like a hitting me all over it's just a hitting me on the legs. I got out of the car and was able to get it from her."
Fleming said the woman then brandished a shotgun, leading him to run back inside his home.
He said deputies were able to find Hatfield and return his son to him.

No comments: