Sunday, September 30, 2012

Puppy Buried Alive!



On Thursday afternoon, as Williston cops were destroying evidence to comply with a court order, they heard an animal whimpering, according to a news release from the Williston Police Department.

The sounds appeared to be coming from under the surface of the ground. So the officers carefully started digging, about six-inches down, they found a male puppy about two weeks old.

The puppy,  whose eyes had not opened yet, was taken to the Levy Animal Clinic, where it's being cared for and will be placed in a richly-deserved loving home.
Authorities do not think the puppy had been buried long before being found.
More FloriDUH

6 comments:

Gabriel Sigma said...

An ex-gf and i once found a 3-4 week old puppy inside a dumpster. We heard it whimpering and took it home. The poor thing was covered in her own feces and wrapped in plastic. We washed her up and took her to the vet. He said he couldn't do anything for her except hope for the best. WE gave her milk, but blood would come out in her feces. Later that day, she died from the internal injuries. It was one of the saddest days of my life.
I know we can't allow cats and dogs to breed uncontrollably, but there are more human ways of keeping it from happening.

David said...

That would have devastated me also. I like animals more and people less everyday now it seems.

Dr. Theda said...

I posted a bit more on the "Spore" game for you Good Sir ...Enjoy

David said...

Cool! I'm coming right over...

Kat said...

That 's too sad, Gabriel. Humans can be so cruel it is unbelievable!

The puppy story reminds me of this video I once saw
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3eZPCQB1Qyk

David said...

ARgh! Poor Dyno! I'm glad he survived though.