Friday, December 21, 2012

Woman Attacked With Sock Filled With Poop

<--- I wonder what the PP on his jacket stands for?

A woman riding the Chicago Transit Authority's Blue Line in Oak Park told police she was last week attacked by another passenger wielding a sock filled with human feces.

"He had a sock full of his poop on me," the 21-year-old college student told the Pioneer Press. "It was everywhere; on my face, my hair, my clothes."


“It was like the biggest degradation I’ve ever [experienced]. I wish he had just hit me,” she said, because she thinks that would have been less traumatic.
"The worst part is nobody had anything to wipe my face with," she said.

Read the whole story HERE

4 comments:

Gabriel Sigma said...

"The worst part is nobody had anything to wipe my face with," Poor poor woman. What 'shit' luck.

David said...

For some reason I do not think this was just some random attack. Maybe that goon was hired to do that by a jilted lover or something similar.

Kat said...

to make it worse I´m sure I would´ve puked all over me after I was attacked and full of shit XD Can it get more gross than that?lol XD

David said...

I would have made him eat it. Grr!