Monday, April 15, 2013

Mass Vomiting Epidemic Reported At Baby Shop

Nine employees at Buy Buy Baby and six customers fell ill on Saturday afternoon. The Fort Worth fire department said that when the initial call came in, two people were reporting symptoms. The scene was cleared and business resumed. Then, about an hour later, the number who had fallen ill had risen. The store was cleared and fans were brought in to clear the air inside the facility.

A fire department spokesman said carbon monoxide had been ruled out as the cause of the illnesses.


No comments: