Friday, April 5, 2013

Meth "Lab" Blows Up In Mans Face

Deputies say Randall Johnson was inside an outbuilding at his mother's home on College Hill Road when a bottle containing meth-making materials exploded.

The chemical flash burn injured his face, neck, arms and hands. The outbuilding he was in caught on fire and damaged a large of amount of siding on his mother's mobile home.

Johnson told investigators he was trying a new way of making the drug when the explosion happened. He said the drugs were for his own personal use.



Dr. Theda said...

Should have seen me after a few of our "mishaps"....
Always be Careful with chemicals Kiddies

David said...

That bottle meth mixing is freaking nuts! He needs to find a new hobby right away.