Saturday, April 13, 2013

The Caturday Report! Ginger The One Eyed Cat Breaks Out Of Jail

It took me about one and a half hours to come up with a Caturday report today.  I got stuck in the cat part of YouTube and couldn't get out,  lol.

"A one-eyed cat walked five miles home through snowdrifts over 10 days after escaping from a vets.
Ginger, four, slipped out of his cage while being taken for treatment by his owner.

But after being lost in a blizzard the former stray crossed at least 30 main roads to find his way back home.

Owner Jayne Middleton, 55, said she found Ginger after he set off a security light behind her house.
She said: “I thought I was seeing things. Not only has he made his own way home but he has done it in the hardest weather conditions.

"I am so happy and relieved to have him back.”

SOURCE

No comments: