Sunday, September 8, 2013

Wonder Woman Attacked With Cowboy Boot, Superman Comes To The Rescue! Yep - Hollywood Boulevard

Yippee yay a Cow Patty
Yippee yay a Cow Patty
She rode in to town to find the man who killed her daddy
Yippee yay a Cow Patty!

"The character impersonators, Jennifer Wenger and Christopher Dennis, say they were attacked by a cowboy boot-wearing transient.

The boulevard is full of character impersonators who pose with tourists for tips. The two were not attacked while taking pictures. They were taping an episode of "Jimmy Kimmel Live."

The assault happened in front of the Roosevelt Hotel. The victims said the attacker jumped up and starting running after them.

"She got in my face and she flipped my lip, and then punched me in the face," said Wenger.
That's when Superman jumped in.

"I'm then reflecting all of her boot throws. She actually hits Wonder Woman again with a boot. I reflected it and it just kind of ricocheted off my arm and hit her in the face," said Dennis.
The attacker even threatened the victims.

"She told me that both me and Superman would be dead by tomorrow," said Wenger.

Read the rest of the heroic story HERE 

No comments: