Sunday, March 2, 2014

Dying Doggie With Inoperable Bone Cancer Gets A "Make A Wish" List


"Riina Cooke of Coquitlam said she decided to create a bucket list for her boxer, Romeo, to make sure the canine's final days are happy and to help her deal with her grief, the Canadian Broadcasting Corp. reported Friday.

"I was just so upset for a day or two," Cooke said. "I wanted to snap out of it."

"I thought, 'OK, let's make it a good experience,'" she said.

Cooke said items already crossed off the list include meeting singer Bif Naked, a noted animal lover and cancer survivor, and taking a ride in a police car. Cooke said Romeo howled along with the police car's siren.

Cooke said Romeo was treated to a spa day for his 9th birthday Thursday.

"To me, he's my child," Cooke said. "I don't have children yet. He's my everything."

No comments: